This is a girly blog. Here you'll find interesting and useful tips on stuff that every girl has to deal with: friends, hair, makeup, nails, criticism, clothes, shoes, etc. I will try to upload new things every day. If you want me to talk about a specific topic, feel free to leave a comment.


miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2013

Swimsuits


Spring break is soon coming! I personally am very excited about it because I am going on vacation for a week with my four best friends. My vacations are going to be in the beach so I went shopping for swimsuits. I had a little of trouble while shopping because I didn’t know which kind of swimsuit looked better on me. I started researching and I found some information on what kind of swimsuits should you use according to your body. Hope you like it!

There are different body types. The following picture might give you an idea of what body type do you have.


Hourglass:  If you have this body type where the shoulders and hips have the same ratio and the waist is well defined, you can choose from any swimsuit. The important thing is to feel comfortable and beautiful.

-   Rectangle:  If your body is rectangular you have to create curves and the best way to do it is with a bikini. Look for swimsuits that have ruffles, bold designs, lots of color. The best swimsuit style for creating curves is the triangular bikini and strips adjusted behind the neck. Avoid strapless tops.

-   Triangle: This body type is characterized by the hips being wider that the shoulders. Push up bikinis are perfect for you, they will balance your figure.  As for the bottom part, you must not use exaggerated patterns that accentuate your hips, use light and solid colours.

-   Inverted triangle: Your shoulders are wider than hips. Your goal is to minimize the top. Look for halter style swimsuits and use solid colours on the top part. For the bottom part use colourful and attractive patterns.

-   Oval: If your body is rounder in the middle of your torso, the best style of swimsuit is of one piece or a tankini.  The top should not too. As for the neckline, a halter can help refine the torso. Use swimsuits in dark solid colors like black and navy blue, you can also use discrete prints and vertical stripes. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario