This is a girly blog. Here you'll find interesting and useful tips on stuff that every girl has to deal with: friends, hair, makeup, nails, criticism, clothes, shoes, etc. I will try to upload new things every day. If you want me to talk about a specific topic, feel free to leave a comment.


miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2013

A little about me


I said that I was going to post girly things, and I AM going to do it. However, I first wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Paola Janeiro. I am 16 years old and I live in Mexico City. I enjoy dancing, making crafts, scrapbooking, painting, and photography. Also, I love spending time on outdoors, I like hicking, rafting, biking, skiing, ice skating and others.

Another thing that I really like is music. I enjoy listening to pop and rock mainly. My favorite group is definitely Maroon 5. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario