This is a girly blog. Here you'll find interesting and useful tips on stuff that every girl has to deal with: friends, hair, makeup, nails, criticism, clothes, shoes, etc. I will try to upload new things every day. If you want me to talk about a specific topic, feel free to leave a comment.


viernes, 15 de febrero de 2013

5 Minute Makeup


Usually I wake up late for school and I have to hurry a lot in order to get there on time, when this happens I have very little time to get ready. However, I do not like going out of home without any makeup, and I guess that neither do you.  The following makeup takes only 5 minutes to be ready; it is very practical and looks great.


1. To hide dark circles apply a bit of concealer and blend with your finger.

2. Apply your powder foundation with a thick brush; it's going to help reduce time.

3. With a medium brush put a little blush on your cheeks.

4. Use a brush to outline beveled upper lashes with a little shade; it can be black or brown. Do not use liquid eyeliner because you will lose too much time.

5. Curl your lashes and apply two coats of mascara.

6. Finally put on a little lip gloss.

Your ready!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario